How It Works
We are in the midst of a menstrual revolution! In the past, options used to be limited to disposables only. In the last few years, innovative and reusable menstrual solutions have finally gone mainstream and received the attention they deserved all along. You've probably already heard of a menstrual cup; a safe, hygienic and practical reusable cup that collects menstrual blood internally - replacing the typical throwaway tampon. Better for your health, and better for the world.
There are a hundred variations of cup to choose from, so how do you even begin to decide which is best for you? Firstly, it's important to know that not all menstrual cups are created equal. Enter the undisputed queen of menstrual cups; the FemmyCycle!
FemmyCycle's Unique Design
FemmyCycle truly raises the bar on menstrual cup design.
- The ingenious 'No-Spill' funnel shaped opening means you can tip the cup on it's side, or even upside down, without any spills. This eliminates the dreaded mess while removing the cup.
- Designed to be shorter, rounder, and wider then all other cups. The narrowest point is at the top, rather then the bottom of the cup, so gravity works with it to keep it in place. Because the center of the cup is the widest point, more of the silicone surface area hugs the vaginal walls, reducing the chance of it slipping. The rounded shape also allows it to remain a high capacity, despite being shorter then other cups.
- Don't be fooled by the lack of air holes on this cup. Most cups need the air holes for the cup to open up and hug the vaginal walls. But the air holes are hard to clean, and quickly become breeding grounds for bacteria. FemmyCycle does not have to open up completely to create a seal. The soft silicone of the FemmyCycle molds to the vaginal canal regardless of the cup completely opening. The cup then creates a suction to insure no leaks. (Added benefit - the slight pulling effect can actually shorten the length of your period.)
- You'll quickly notice FemmyCycle is made from much softer and thinner silicone. This means it is more pliable, for a much more comfortable and secure fit. You don't even notice you are wearing it!
- Instead of the traditional stem which often pokes out and irritates the wearer, the FemmyCycle's small removal ring makes getting your cup out fast and easy with a single finger.
- FemmyCycle is the only cup on the market that offers a unique low-cervix size of cup, to fit women with a shorter vaginal canal or lower cervix. Unlike other cups, FemmyCycle's sizing is based on whether you have given birth or not ('teen' a.k.a 'petite' size for women who have never given birth, and 'regular' for those who have), which makes choosing your cup an easy decision!
Ready to feel fantastic? Why not try these products:
- Moisten with water before use for Intimate Sponges to become soft and silky.
- Each sponge carefully hand selected for size & premium quality
- Harvesting processes supports marine ecosystem; Biodegradable
- Reusable, cost saving and eco-friendly alternative
- Beautifully packaged in reusable packaging - Makes ideal gift
Natural Intimacy Sea Sponges are a silky soft premium product unlike any other. A jewel of nature that was identified in ancient times for its astonishing absorbency, sea sponges have resurfaced as a natural skincare product for even the most delicate skin, as a reusable alternative to synthetic feminine products and to be used for play and cleansing during baby bath time.
Each sponge is carefully hand selected for optimum absorbency, density, size and quality from the Mediterranean sea. The harvesting process does not harm the environment and every sponge can be used for many months before being composted at the end of its cycle. Natural Intimacy sponges are 100% natural and contain no synthetic fibers, pesticides or chlorine. Our Intimate Sponges the softest kind, Mediterranean Silk, so they are super comfortable, cannot be felt internally and are easy to remove. Just wet, twist and insert!
Intimate sea sponges get their astonishing absorbency from millions of naturally occurring pores and canals. Sponges are durable, naturally mold and fungus resistant, and can be reused for months. Packaged either in a tough, natural hemp drawstring bag (100% plastic free packaging!) or in a round cardboard tube with a sturdy blue cotton bag that camouflages stains. Choose your ideal sponge set!Sizing varies as these soft sponges are a natural product, but generally fall under these two size ranges:Large Natural Intimacy sponges: 6.5cm - 8 cm (2.5inches - 3inches)Medium Natural Intimacy sponges: 5cm-7cm (2inches - 2.7inches)Natural Intimacy BodyCare sponge (Bath sponge): 12cm-14cm (about 5 inches)
- Three tailored sizes ensures a perfect fit for everyone
- Smarter design resulting in larger capacity, even with a low cervix
- Minimal ridges and holes for easier cleaning
- Medical grade silicone free of dyes or chemicals
- Vegan friendly
Replace toxic tampons with a body-friendly and green solution for your menstrual care needs. The FemmyCycle menstrual cup features a unique 'No-Spill' design to make insertion and removal totally secure, so you feel fresh and protected all day long. This high capacity cup is perfect for heavy flow or overnight use.
- Eco-Friendly biodegradable wipes
- Made from the highest quality organic cotton
- Durable yet soft
- No synthetic preservatives, parabens, or chlorine
- Perfect for cleaning diaphragms, FemCap, menstrual cups, or toys
These soft cleansing wipes are designed for daily intimate hygiene, especially during menstruation and as an extra convenience when traveling. They are infused with the certified organic essential oils of chamomile, calendula and French rose as well other natural plant extracts.