Trying to get pregnant? Knowing your fertile days can aid your chances of successful conception greatly. So when are your fertile days?
Well, every woman is different. To find out, you must start tracking your fertility - which can be done manually, or, by investing in the great little fertility monitor that is Cyclotest.
This monitor determines your ovulation day with hyper accuracy and thus your receptive fertile days in which pregnancy is likely to occur should you have sex on those days. How does it do that? Read on to find out!
Ready to feel fantastic? Why not try these products:
Price (Inc. VAT):£149.00
- Accurate, easy to use, and multipurpose fertility monitor.
- Advanced algorithm tracks & predicts your fertility window.
- Homescreen displays your daily fertility status automatically.
- German design and engineering. Certified 2b class medical device.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. Start-up call. Email Support.
Price (Inc. VAT):£16.50
- The perfect BBT thermometer. Accurate to the 100th degree.
- Low battery indicator. Critical to avoid inaccurate temperatures.
- Flexible and soft tip. For oral, vaginal or rectal measurements.
- Last temperature saved on screen. Reference it hours later.
- Includes bonus fertility charts for tracking ovulation.
Price (Inc. VAT):£22.50
- Detects LH ovulation hormone.
- 99% accurate.
- Durable, hygienic plastic holder.
- Results display within seconds.
- Includes 9 test sticks.