Which Non-Hormonal Birth Control Methods Should I Choose?
Barrier methods were once the de facto contraceptive method, but pharmaceutical companies and the illusion of putting women in control pushed them off the market and into near oblivion.
Thankfully, a resurgence of interest in alternative birth control methods is putting these much under appreciated contraceptive solutions back to the foreground. And with the knowledge gained by understanding your fertility window, you only have to use the barrier for about a week out of the entire month.
Condoms are the easiest and most familiar barrier contraceptive. They are easy to use with little planning and have the unique benefit reducing the risk of sexually transmitted diseases. Many couples in stable relationships find putting on a condom is a bit of a mood killer, but with the power of fertility charting, you only need to use condoms one week out of the month.
The Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) & Natural Family Planning (NFP)
Our bodies are marvelous machines that function with astounding efficiency, and our cycles tell us almost everything we could need to know about what is going on inside of us. Identifying when we ovulate is the cornerstone to understanding our fertility.
Ready to feel fantastic? Why not try these products:
- Take your daily temperature: your fertile and infertile days are calculated automatically
- Advanced algorithm tracks & predicts your fertility window
- Homescreen with your daily fertility status makes understanding your body effortless
- German design and engineering, certified 2b class medical device
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty; Free access to start-up call and support hotline
Rely on Cyclotest to unlock the secrets of your fertility so you can plan or avoid pregnancy completely naturally.
Take your temperature under your tongue every morning and Cyclotest automatically displays your current fertility status. PINK days indicate sex will likely result in a pregnancy, GREEN days indicate you are no longer fertile. With that knowledge, you're now officially in the driver’s seat.
Cyclotest fertility monitors are fueled by over 30 years of accumulated research and development by the top Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness experts in Germany.
Tight Budget? No Problem. Get the same high-level accuracy and error-proof integrated thermometer with the basic Cyclotest 2 Plus fertility monitor.
- Optimized for BBT readings
- Accurate to the 100th degree
- Flexible tip is comfortable for oral, vaginal, or rectal measurements
- Low battery indicator so you always know your temperatures are accurate
- Last temperature is saved so you can transfer temperatures later in the day
When your contraceptive decisions are based on your daily temperature readings, your number one priority is getting totally accurate results.
You can trust in the 30-year tradition of superior quality Cyclotest thermometers backed by hundreds of thousands of satisfied users. Cyclotest Lady features flexible tip for accurate placement, low battery warning so you won't get false measurements, and accuracy to the 100th degree.
- Detects LH Hormone, a clear indicator that ovulation is about to occur
- 99% accurate
- Durable, hygienic plastic holder
- Results display within seconds
- 9 tests pack ensures you have enough sticks and you won't miss your ovulation date
Increase your chancing of getting pregnant with Cyclotest LH test. The LH hormone surges right before ovulation, so a positive results tells you exactly when you are most fertile. Can also be used as part of a natural contraceptive plan.
False negative tests can lead to disastrous results, Cyclotest LH tests are the highest quality test you can buy.